Office Building Acquisition Handbook
$39.95, 170 pages, 8 1/2 x 11 looseleaf, ISBN 0939224-17-8 Not available in traditional or online book stores
Temporarily sold out.
"...a check list to end all check lists." Journal of Property Management
- 43 questions to ask the seller, previous owner, tenants, and others
- 26 expense items to look for
- 42 points to cover in your purchase agreement
- 8 pages on finding out which buildings are available
- 20 pages on location and absentee investing
- 36 clauses to look for in your property's leases
- 30 items to check at closing
Designed to be the office building buyer's equivalent of a pilot's pre-flight checklist.
Order form | Real estate investment books
John T. Reed, a.k.a. John Reed, Jack Reed, 342 Bryan Drive, Alamo, CA 94507, Voice: 925-820-7262, Fax: 925-820-1259, Email: email@example.com